1. The logo or name of Single Christianity LLC sites and URL must appear prominently at the top or directly below the article of each page displaying site our content.
2. Internal links in the site content must not be removed.
3. The format or branding of the headlines, text and other information provided in the RSS feeds must not be modified.
“More From” or “Continue Reading…” links back to original our sites at the end of each post must be included on content pages and may not be removed.
1. The logo of Single Christianity LLC sites and URL must appear prominently at the top of each section displaying site content.
2. Content will appear unedited, except for replacement of hyperlinks with full URLs and use of product manufacturer’s site links where appropriate.
3. Images from a site must not be used in print without you obtaining the appropriate copyright clearances that you must obtain yourself.
1. The RSS feeds may not be spliced into or otherwise redistributed by third-party RSS providers.
2. No content, including any advertisements or other promotional content, shall be added to the RSS feeds.
3. Images must be removed from open syndication feeds and commercial feeds.
4. Single Christianity LLC reserves the right to object to your presentation of the RSS feeds and the right to require you to cease using the RSS feeds at any time.
5. Single Christianity LLC further reserves the right to terminate its distribution of the RSS feeds or change the content or formatting of the RSS feeds at any time without notice to you.
6. Single Christianity LLC provides this content “as is” and Single Christianity LLC shall not be held liable for your use of the information or the feeds.
7. Use of a Single Christianity LLC’s content, including text and images, on your site, or in print, is entirely at your discretion. Single Christianity LLC is not responsible for any complaints regarding content or images that you choose to display on your site or in print.
Single Christianity LLC sites typically display images as part of posts and articles. Most images published are purchased through iStophoto.com Member ID: 51160.
Other types of images editors are authorized to use on our sites include:
• Images supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes
• Images licensed from photographic archive vendors not iStockphoto.com
• Reader-submitted images, with the implied representation that the person submitting the image owns the copyright in the image and the right to give it to us for use on our site(s)
• Images published on Flickr or other public photo sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the CC license granted in each case
• Images commissioned by Single Christianity LLC
• Images are credit when photo information is available
• Images that we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, such as:
o Thumbnail images of 150×150 pixels or less, cropped or reduced in size from the original source
o Images used to illustrate a newsworthy story, where the image itself is the story
o Images used in a transformative manner, such as for parody
o Images so widely distributed that they are deemed to have become part of the news
If Single Christianity LLC receives notice that an image posted is not in keeping with these terms and conditions or the intended use of the Comments section where it is posted, we reserve to right to remove that image. If you think we have published an image or text that infringes your copyright, we will address your concerns; however, if the image falls into one of the categories listed above, we believe that our use of the image is legitimate and we will not remove it from the site.
Please note that we will respond only to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf) The text of the Act can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, (http://lcWeb.loc.gov/copyright/)
Single Christianity LLC Copyright Dispute Policy
Notice and Procedure For Making Claims Of Copyright Infringement
It is Single Christianity LLC’s policy to (1) block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, users; (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders; and (3) make a good faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter-notice.
A. Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through Single Christianity LLC sites infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the contact listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Single Christianity LLC is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
4. 4. Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material identified in (3) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notification is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
B. Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received:
It is Single Christianity LLC’s policy:
1. To remove or disable access to the infringing material;
2. To notify Single Christianity LLC user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
3. That repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Single Christianity LLC will terminate such user’s access to the service.
If Single Christianity LLC user believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the contact listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the user;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
3. A statement that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
4. User’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the user’s address is located, or if the user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Single Christianity LLC is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received, Single Christianity LLC may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that Single Christianity LLC may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 30 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 30 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Single Christianity LLC’s discretion.
SingleChristianity.com and is affiliates are spiritual christian site. These sites publish both christian theological beliefs and conjecture, in addition to accurately reported information. Information on the sites may contain errors or inaccuracies; the sites’ proprietors do not make any warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the sites’ content. Links to content on and quotation of material from other sites are not the responsibility of Single Christianity LLC.
Email sent to any of Single Christianity LLC sites is considered our property. We will respect and protect anonymous sources as tipsters, but all correspondence is considered available for publication.
External Links Disclaimer
Single Christianity LLC sites routinely contain links to external, third party websites. By providing links to other sites, Single Christianity LLC does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to Single Christianity LLC site in question.
Single Christianity LLC does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor do such links represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Visitors to Single Christianity LLC sites assume complete responsibility and risk in their use of any external sites. Visitors should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
Notification of Changes
If you have any questions or notices of violations to these terms and conditions, please contact the editor of Single Christianity LLC site in question, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
©2016 Single Christianity LLC. All rights reserved. All materials contained in SingleChristianity.com are the copyrighted property of Single Christianity LLC or its licensers. SingleChristianity.com are trademarks of Single Christianity LLC and all titles, characters, names and graphics used in connection with SingleChristianity.com are trademarks of Single Christianity LLC.
Last Updated: August 18, 2016