Submit an Article: Writer Guidelines
We appreciate your interest in writing for Single Christianity Magazine. We welcome new writers and new ideas.
Single Christianity’s vision is to encourage, equip, and inspire single Christians to live out daily joy and contentment through Jesus Christ. Single Christianity is a blog-style website for the single Christian who wants a deeper walk and relationship with God while seeking joy in singleness.
Single Christianity’s readers are men and women who are single and between the ages of 25 – 65. They are serious about connecting with other singles, growing in the knowledge of Christ, and living out their life in daily joy.
Single Christianity’s articles need to offer first-hand, honest, biblical perspectives on a single’s life, relationships, faith, and ministry. Any anecdotes should be real-life only. Articles need to contain a distinct evangelical Christian perspective. If possible, please use the Message, English Standard, or New Living Translation when quoting Scripture. Our articles don’t shy from covering tough issues singles face. Life is messy and complex; we seek to acknowledge that by avoiding pat answers and formulaic conclusions, and look for authors who do the same.
Single Christianity’s strives to respond to all queries within 1-2 weeks of submission. However, if you do not hear from us by then, please feel free to pursue other publications.
All submissions are received on speculation. Editors reserve the right to reject any article at any stage.
Our Editorial Needs
Single Christianity’s publishes articles on various themes and include: Life, love, faith, and gray areas. All articles should be between 500 and 1,000 words.
8 Quick Guidelines
1. All author submissions must use form on this page, no emails will be accepted.
2. Articles longer than 1200 words will not be reviewed.
3. Only upload articles as a Microsoft word document.
4. There will be NO payment for articles published in Christian Single Magazine. The author retains the copyright and will be given full credit with links to their website or social channels.
5. Only send 1 Article after it is accepted you may send another one.
6. Please send NEVER BEFORE published articles only! (We like to try to keep our material fresh)
7. Make sure your article hasn’t already been published on our site.
8. We reserve the right to edit articles for publication if necessary.